- ARI Legacy Sleepers builds custom sleeper cabs for long-haul truckers.
- The sleepers offer amenities truckers don’t always have access to, like toilets, showers, kitchens, and full-sized beds.
- ARI can build in cool features like motorcycle garages, pull-out grills, upscale kitchens, and gaming stations.
- While a basic sleeper might run you $55,000, a large, customized build could cost upward of $150,000.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Life on the road can be challenging for long-haul truckers; they generally work for weeks at a time, sleep in a small area in the cab, and depend on truck stops for the restroom, meals, and showers. But for a price, some companies will make their trucks a little more like home.
One such company, ARI Legacy Sleepers, builds spacious, feature-packed sleeper cabs complete with toilets, showers, kitchens, TVs, and other amenities to make truckers’ off-duty hours more comfortable. Although high-end tiny homes and camper vans are a relatively new trend, ARI Legacy Sleepers has been packing that kind of functionality into small spaces since 2001.
Customers can choose from a variety of sizes and floor plans, or they can work with ARI to design a fully custom sleeper from the ground up. Depending on how much they want to spend, truckers can opt for interesting add-ons like custom tile work, full-size appliances, ceiling fans, gaming stations, and pull-out grills.
Keep scrolling to take a closer look at some of ARI Legacy Sleepers’ creations.